I am currently only accepting physical books/galleys for review consideration.
Publishers, indie and small presses, and literary agents: If you’d like me to consider reviewing a title that fits into my taste in books (see below), feel free to send me an email. I do not accept pitches for promo-only type posts such as book launch parties, release blitzes, etc.
Because I receive so many requests, I only respond when accepting a book for review consideration.
Genres I especially enjoy:
– literary / contemporary fiction
– dystopian / post-apocalyptic
– surreal / fabulism / magical realism
– speculative fiction
– LGBTQ+ fiction (especially by non-cis authors)
– short stories: especially offbeat, quirky ones!
– anything from an anarchist perspective, fiction and nonfiction
– non-fiction: memoirs, essays, parenting, faith (especially from a progressive Christian perspective, but also enjoy Buddhist, liberal Quaker, and Christian anarchist perspectives), classical music, LGBTQIA, narrative science and history
– middle grade and YA, both fiction and nonfiction, that fit these categories
– urban fantasy and sci-fi
– women’s fiction that has a literary feel
– light “cozy” mysteries
– demi/ace romance